Melag SteriHero Vet B autoklav
Your new superpower in veterinary medicine
No matter what big tasks the day holds in store for you, SteriHero Vet has your back.
That‘s because the brand new stand-alone autoclave was designed specifically for veterinary medicine: From the features to the price! Trendsetting technologies, an intuitive Smart-Touch display and the unique MELAG quality - made in Germany give you the superpower to change everything!
Benefit from the unique MELAG quality that you know and appreciate. Because an autoclave must never fail. We therefore make no compromises when it comes to quality and develop, produce and optimise under the highest quality requirements at our company headquarters in Berlin.
Discover the advantages of your new superpower - SteriHero Vet:
- Maximum safety for your furry patients: The class B autoclave offers the safest sterilization of all wrapped and unwrapped instruments with the fractionated vacuum process according to EN13060 - regardless of type and complexity.
- High loading capacity with maximum power: With SteriHero Vet, you can sterilize up to 6 kg of instruments on 5 extra-long trays in short cycle times from 16 min.
- Intuitive operating concept: via the large Smart-Touch display on the device, control, program selection and monitoring is child's play.
- Compliance with legal requirements: With the help of process monitoring and data logging via USB or network, you provide complete proof of successful sterilization.
- Super robust and reliable: SteriHero Vet is developed and produced by MELAG Medizintechnik in Berlin under the highest quality standards.
- Location-independent and quickly installed: The powerful stand-alone autoclave with integrated water tanks was specially developed for veterinary medicine.
- Protects the environment and your customers: The pioneering stand-alone device concept and the Power Save energy-saving function make SteriHero Vet the cleanest solution - for your budget and the environment.
Product details // Technical data:
|Device dimension (W x H x D):||47.0 x 50.0 x 64.0 cm|
|Required installation area:||60 cm deep table top|
|Chamber size:||ø 25 cm x 45 cm long / 23 liters|
|Loading capacity of chamber:||max. 6 kg instruments / 2 kg textiles|
|Instrument weight:||49 kg|
|Power supply:||220 - 230 V, 50 - 60 Hz (2,100 watts)|
|Documentation interfaces:||USB and network|
Please note: The autoclave is intended for use in veterinary medicine. It is not a medical device according to 93/42/EEC or EU 2017/745 (MDR).