iM3 Tetric PowerFill 3x3g IVA Composite Cavi
Tetric PowerFill is a sculptable composite with light-curing times starting from three seconds.
- True-to-nature aesthetics for posterior restorations
- Ivocerin and the Aessencio technology allow you to achieve the same high aesthetics as with conventional composites
- Time-tested quality and durability due to more than 220 million restorations placed worldwide1 and a survival rate of 95%2
- Increased process reliability due to fewer layers
- Excellent handling properties to suit every situation
- Fewer errors thanks to short curing times starting from 3 seconds
- Time savings up to 57% in the posterior region compared to the conventional technique3
- Three instead of two patients can be treated in the same amount of time without compromises in quality4
Tetric-Line forms a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth, from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application.
Experience the difference with 3s PowerCure
When direct Class I and II restorations are placed in permanent posterior teeth, three-second exposures from the occlusal aspect are sufficient for all curing steps with the Bluephase PowerCure in the 3sCure mode. Simply expose Adhese Universal, Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow to the light-intensity of 3,000 mW/cm2 produced by the curing light. You will notice right away that the curing time you require is considerably reduced. At the same time, you will continue to achieve the customary high-quality aesthetic results.